Tuesday, April 1, 2008

How Great Is Our God!

































































How Great Is Our God!

We just got back from Virginia Beach, and we had a wonderful time. Being able to be with everyone was a blast! I want to do a day by day of the trip, but I will start that tomorrow. On the way home as we were driving, I started thinking about my blog and the song I would choose to be the first one to play, to sum up our trip. This trip was just awesome! I sit here and just think how much fun we all had , even my boys with upper respiratory infections. This was exactly what we needed and there were no disappointments. Immediately, how great is our God came to mind. I can hear Mag and Jord singing it in my ear. Today just confirms how great our God is. Harrison was diagnosed yesterday with RSV, and this morning he is not feeling so well. Normally I would be crying for about a week missing everyone, but God filled my day yesterday with doctor appointments, and caring for a sick baby. He knows what we all need and I am thankful for his faithfulness. Thankful for my friends and neighbors here who would do anything for us. So instead of being anxiety ridden and sad I am thankful for the grace of God and how great it is. Although I miss you all, I know we will see each other soon. I am putting a few of the wedding pictures on for Aunt Jane and Aunt Theresa, because I know they wanted to be there. Love you!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I loved your post Jess. It was great to see you guys and even if it wasn't as much as I wanted I am challenged by what you said about being thankful for the time that God did give us. I love and miss you all and loved seeing your kids. Char misses Blase. You look wonderful and are donig a great job loving Doug and your boys--God is being glorified and your growing. Love and miss you--Sara

Kate Van said...

great pictures jess- we loved seeing you guys, thanks for making the trip!