Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Blase looses his first tooth....teeth!
My baby lost his first two teeth today! The two bottom ones that first shown on the day of his 3 month birthday! Last week, every time we would be driving he would tell me his teeth hurt. When I finally checked the tooth thinking it was a cavity, I realized not one tooth, but two teeth were loose. I figured they would eventually come out, so after a couple days of tugging on them...I gave up. I did make sure that during brush times I would be a little more rough on those. I am scared of blood, guts.....you name it, even my own shadow, but there is nothing sweeter than the sound of a good rocking' tooth and like that thread ripping sound! So this afternoon when I was in the bathroom, he came in with a big smile and one tooth in hand. He was so proud. I told him to let me check the other one...I pulled he moved and there it was, in my hand! Meme came over and he told her,"My friend Halle got a dollar for one tooth, and so now I am going to get two Monies!" The tooth fairy will be visiting us tonight. I am kind of hoping he takes us to dinner and to Moomers too.....to celebrate the occasion! I can't believe how fast time goes by, and I am so blessed to be here with my kids for every moment! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah Blazer! you finally lost a tootie! I can't believe how big you are getting! You're almost as big as Zay! I love you so much angel! Please call me to tell me about how school is going. I miss you soooo much and can't wait to come and visit. Then I can tuck you into bed, sing you some songs, and tell you our favorite story...Old Man Sass! Bunches and Bunches of hugs and kisses to you! Aunt lishie
Post a Comment