This was a surprise from Doug the other day. I love Willow Tree Nativity. I was so excited to get this. It is so precious!
For Thanksgiving we had ham and turkey. Doug does not like turkey. He gets grossed out eating meat from the whole carcass. He kept making jokes on his way to get rid of the bird.

Have you ever seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Well, there is this character named Shredder and his helmet looks like this. He thought we should use this and make one for Blase. GROSS!

Have you ever seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Well, there is this character named Shredder and his helmet looks like this. He thought we should use this and make one for Blase. GROSS!
We were blessed to have Aunt Theresa, mom and pa Jon here.
Too much DIRTY BIRDIE for this champ!






My tree this year was so much fun to decorate. Harrison gets into everything, so I had an idea to make edible ornaments. I made heavy duty gingerbread dough, and then Blase rolled and rolled. He used the angel, Christmas tree, star, and gingerbread man cookie cutters. We baked them, and let them dry for two days. They smelled so good that we decided not to seal them, and just toss after Christmas. He had a ball. I also bought cinnamon sticks which mom wrapped in ribbon to hang on the tree. Aunt Theresa made all the bows. I think it looks so pretty. The extra cookies and cinnamon sticks we added to garland throughout the house. We were going to decorate the cookies with glitter, candy, and frosting, but thought simple is better. Let me know what you think.
My tree this year was so much fun to decorate. Harrison gets into everything, so I had an idea to make edible ornaments. I made heavy duty gingerbread dough, and then Blase rolled and rolled. He used the angel, Christmas tree, star, and gingerbread man cookie cutters. We baked them, and let them dry for two days. They smelled so good that we decided not to seal them, and just toss after Christmas. He had a ball. I also bought cinnamon sticks which mom wrapped in ribbon to hang on the tree. Aunt Theresa made all the bows. I think it looks so pretty. The extra cookies and cinnamon sticks we added to garland throughout the house. We were going to decorate the cookies with glitter, candy, and frosting, but thought simple is better. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:
Wow Jess! The tree looks beautiful! :) I can't believe how cute the ornaments turned out. What a great idea.! You are so creative. Your house looks so cozy! Can't wait to spend some time at your house when Zay and I come to visit! I know he wants to hang out with Blazer and the rest of the neighborhood gang! Love you so much and awesome job on the tree and ornaments!
Jess what a gorgeous tree! I miss you so much. The boys are getting cuter by the day.
Love you,
Mag
Post a Comment