Monday, January 5, 2009

My favorite Christmas 08 photos

On Christmas Eve we got to go to Gaylord to spend time with Doug's family. We had a great day and I Love the pictures of his mom and my boys. I love the picture of Sandy and my boys too. I wish we lived in the same town so we could see each other more often. I would be at their house as much as they would let me. I got to do baking with them only once, but I had the best time. This time their whole table was full of goodies to give out to people. My favorite was the potato chips dipped in chocolate..they were awesome. I love you both and hope we live closer someday!














1 comment:

jess said...

Ok I will comment on these cute darn phots!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jess, your kids are so cute. What great pics!