Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fun times

















































I have been promising you dad for weeks to get some snowmobile pictures on here, sorry it took so long. Hope they are woorth it!
These are pictures of when Lish and Zay first got here. Blase loves Isaiah, and they are so funny to watch. Harrison loves Zay and Aunt Lish. He wears Isaiah's hats all the time. He looks so cute. All three boys are getting so big! Blase is reading, and loves school. Harrison, well he is our bruiser! He is short stuff(that is what Grammy calls him), and stocky! He is loud and rough. He is always trying to wrestle someone, or jump off something. So from what I just described you are picturing me right? At least the short, stocky, loud part.....poor Harrison! Hard to believe I thought Blase was crazy. Isaiah is keeping busy with school and being a great friend to my boys. Things are going well, and are very much looking forward to summer break, and a really fabulous wedding! Love to you all!





1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

Such sweet pictures Jess. So glad to hear things are going well at your "full house"!
The girls and I were cleaning out the attic the other day...remember that little trunk you bought Maggie (with her name on it)..many fond memories of your days living with us at 1812 Gettysburg! Love you very much sweetheart...and I hope that fabulous wedding you are referring to is in VA BEACH! Oh I pray you all can come. Hugs to all.
A. Jen