Friday, September 11, 2009
First Day of School and A Big Mess
The first day of school was great! blase and Isaiah both loved it....although I truly believe Blase had no idea he was going to be there for about 9 hours! The school is fabulous and as the students were arriving music was playing, and the kids were so excited. The school has a student run cafe for parents and students. Both kids are excited to be able to have that as a special privilege. Lish and I are excited too! Nothing like a hot cup of Joe in the am or a flavored cup at 4:00! Isaiah is able to walk Blase to class each day and pick him up for car pool. I love seeing them walk into school together. Lish and I have shed some tears, but are adjusting. Funny to think of how much I miss them ,when they drove me bonkers all summer! I wondered for a minute of what Harrison and I would do with all this free time. As you can see from the pics below what I did today! A two second potty break and Harrison got in the fridge and literally shook half and half all over every square inch of our upstairs! So thankful for God's Grace though because as I came upon this mess I remembered what I read last night,"Whether then you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31. I kept repeating this to myself and I was able to tackle this with joy! Harrison had a discipline and we were able to move on. So now I am off to pick up the two older boys because Fridays they only go until 11:45! Things are going well and we love and miss you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I loved your post jess. I miss you guys so much. Your boys are getting so big!! Love you
So glad to hear it is going well, Jess and Lish! The boys look so cute in their new school clothes! Love you so very much!
Post a Comment