Thursday, February 25, 2010

Old as dirt

35 OMG! I am so old! Plus does anyone even look at this blog anymore? Oh wait I know you do, I see it on my sitemeter, and for still looking I thank you. Anyway, who cares about birthdays? Well I do, and i'm not ashamed to say it. I love the celebrations and a day that is all about me...my day. Alicia decorated with a polka dot theme (my mom always made us birthday signs and we still carry on the tradition)and made signs all over the house! I loved it. Gifts,cards, CAKE, thank you darling Doug for making my cake so pretty and getting me my favorite buttercream frosting, but the phone calls made my day! I am grateful and thank you all for thinking of me. Here's my problem...I am the worst at remembering birthdays, cards and all that stuff, but I am Still looking in my mailbox for a long lost card! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? I have to remind myself, Jessica your day is over get on with your life, it's almost March first. Anyway I am just rambling, but I am thankful to God for this blessed 35 yrs and pray that no matter what is in store for me, the next 35 would glorify him. Love you all.















2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Oh I'm so glad you enjoyed your Birthday, Jess! I love birthday's too. You look so beautiful..I love your hair sooooo cute. Only problem is the pics make me miss you all the more! Love you so much sweetheart. Hope you are having a good day.
A.Jen

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pics. I miss you Jess and can't wait to see you in the summer. I wish you could come to GA and hang out....PLEASE!! Love you so much and miss you like crazy~