Wednesday, March 17, 2010

You my best friend...Daddy

On our way to Monster Jam over the weekend Harrison told everyone who his best friend was. This was the scene in the car, everyone is quiet and out of the blue Harrison says,"Daddy you are my best friend!"
Doug replies, You're my best friend too."
So I pipe in and say,"What about momma? Am I your best friend too?"
To which Harrison replies,"NO, Blase can be yous(use)daddy is mine."
Now everyday before Doug leaves for work, He asks Harrison for a squeeze hug and when he is hugging him he says,"Bye best friend"
So sweet! Everything to Doug now is about being best friends...Night best friend, I love you best friend, it melts my heart.






1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

so sweet! You guys are doing a great job with your boys, Jess. I love you and am so proud of you. Keep up the good work. God is faithful. A. Jen