Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring Break

We spent our spring break with Erica, Jason and kids. We had so much fun being together and the kids were outside riding the dirt bike and go kart the entire time. I have no pics of the baby boys though. We lived outside too. Eir jogs everyday 3.6 miles so we did that with her and we put Cohen and Harrison in a single baby jogger they looked so funny. And no I did not run the whole way and yes Eir was ahead of me, but I tried. It was just so relaxing and lots of laughs. We finished out the week at Aunt Jane and Uncle Dave's, mom was there too. We kept up with the running and ran all over downtown Gaylord! I can now jog a mile with out stopping yeah me! The kids are growing up so fast and they love being together. I wish we lived closer and were able to see them more often.














No comments: