



Where does the time go? I can't believe today is November 29th! It seems like yesterday was Halloween. I have not been making very good use of my time lately. I have been reading "Don't make me count to three" by Ginger Plowman in the little free time I have. That book is AMAZING! I 'm sure everyone reading this already has it, but if you don't, I encourage you to get it. When I read it before I didn't really study it like I am now and let me tell you that bringing yourself to truth and your child really works! Just seeing my own sin in wanting Blase to behave a certain is eye opening. I think I finally get what is means to get to the heart of your child. Although I still have plenty of moments, I am trying to train him and myself in righteousness. I started decorating for Christmas and I had to blog about my dollar store finds. I bought the balls and ribbon at the dollar store and I just thought they were adorable! My mom came over and helped me turn my pine garlane into Martha Stewart garland. My tree is full of ornaments from Doug's mom. They were on his trees growing up. I always think they look so pretty. I am trying to get my Christmas cards done and I am very excited about them. I just wish my eyes would stay open past 8:00! I am going to blog later with some new pictures of the boys and Blase wants to blog about his Christmas tree. Love to you all, and are a couple of my favorite people coming to Michigan, or is that just a rumor? You know who you are....CALL ME!

2 comments:
sis, the decorations look beautiful and so does your tree!! Where is your big wreath? Did you decide to put it outside this year?? I miss you so much sis! Where are the pictures of Do and Blazer? I'm waiting! Love you!
I know you're talking about me "favorite people". And YES, I am coming. I will call you soon. love you and you better come see me. love you.
Post a Comment