Friday, November 30, 2007

The best baby seat ever!

















The best baby seat ever invented is the Prince lionheart be` be` pod! I just gor it and love it Harrison does too. We have a ton of snow here today and I will be blogging pictures later. I miss everyone and hope to hear from you soon.




3 comments:

Sara said...

OH MY GOODNESS...Harry is so adorable and looks chunky! I love chunky babies! He is looking so much like Blase. They are both so cute. We are coming on Wednesday! I hope you can get up to see us. If not, I will drive to TC and see you. I won't have any kids...watch out world!! Just kiddin'! I have a whole suitcase full of clothes for Harrison and Blase. If you don't want them you can give them to the good will. Love you and can't wait to see you!

Sara

Jane said...

LOVE THE BLOG JESS,
I'LL WRITE MORE LATER, AND LOVE YOU
A.JANE

The Smith Family said...

Jess,
The Pics are just so sweet of the boys......wish I could squeeze Harry's little cheeks and give Blaser some hugs and lovin'! Your tree and house look classic Jessica/M.Stewart:)...just so cozy and beautiful as always!
Hope you get a chance to see Billie, Sara, and Clay when they come up.
Love you Jess and I am praying for you. Hello and love to Doogie too.
a.jen