
Monday, December 10, 2007
Happy Birthday Pa Jon!
Happy Birthday Pa Jon! We hope your day is amazing! You are such a blessing to us and we adore you. I am so thankful for your Fatherly guidance and willingness to always listen. When I think of you I think of your Faithfulness in all you do. Thank you for making my mom so happy and just being you. I love coming to your house and hanging out. We always have great talks and plenty of good laughs! God blessed us girls with two fathers and I am so greatful for you. Thank you again for always opening up your home and making our times together so special. Have a great birthday and know your daughters, son-in-laws, and grandchildren think you ROCK!! We love you Pa Jon and Happy Birthday! This weekend we went to mom and Jon's house for the Sleighbell Parade. It was so much fun. Mom's house is of course decotared so pretty! I think every room is decorated. You can see some of it in the pictures below...they don't do it justice at all. Doug and Jason played outside with the kids and pulled them on the tube....they also took turns pulling each other. Doug flipped Jason right off and it was so funny. We celebrated Christmas with the kids and that was fun. I took some pictures of all the families and that was an experience! We celebrated Jon's birthday and he was so surprised. Mom made a peanut butter ice cream pie and it was so good that Doug, Eir and I plowed it down for breakfast Saturday morning! That's one thing about going to the farm......there is so much food you never experience a HUNGER PAIN! Mom and I went to the craft show on Saturday and we got ourselves a little treat. The parade was great and we stood by Rick and Sue...it was good to see them. Sue thought I was Alicia and said,"Where's Isaiah?" I said, "He's in Virginia." She looked at me a little funny, and then later said ,"Oh my goodness you are Jessica! You girls look so much alike!" I thought to myself Yeah I look like Lish plus about 40! Hahahahah. I hope you all enjoy the pictures. Have a great day! Happy Birthday Pa Jon!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























3 comments:
Love it Jess!!! Great, great work!!! You all look so good, and so happy, looks like you all had a wonderful family weekend!!! Love you guys
Hey jess,
It looks great as always..
It reminds me of my house!
Ya know all the food, lots of decorations and the list goes on!
ESP. a warm house....
Just kidden, i love my home!!!!!
im so blessed.....
They are great pics...
Love you, and excited to see you all over the holidays!
Jane
I would love to be at the farm for Christmas. I think next year we should all plan a white Christmas in MI. Lets start planning now. I thought Er was Alicia. You sisters are looking so much alike. Miss you Jess and love you all so much. Give our love to everyone there. Wished we could have seen you all last week. I had such a great time I want to try to come back again. love you.
Post a Comment