Monday, June 23, 2008

We love you mom and Jon so much! Thank you for all you do for us! We always have such a great time with you both. The boys love coming to the farm, taking baths in the big tub, rocket ship park, and the beach. Manistee feels like home because so much of our childhood was spent there. It is a surreal feeling to know that my children are playing where I used to play. It seems like yesterday the Smith's, Tacia's and Van's were playing there! Mom hope your birthday was great! Love you all and can't wait to hang out for the week! p.s. Doug conquered the rocket ship! It was his first time there! can you believe it? Because he works so much in the summer he had only heard about it! He had a great time and a good laugh!





























































































































































































3 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Jess,
Thanks for the great pics of Manistee and of the farm. We can hardly wait to get up there...only one more week! We have so many great memories at the Rocket Ship park... Looks like Doug likes it too!!

Billie said...

GREAT PICTURES!! I wish we could be there this summer. For sure next. love you guys.

Jane said...

Hey Jess
I love all the pics,and you are right,even though we did not ever live there, it sure feels like HOME and has so many fond memories!
Bill, and Sara, will you be coming should Gram Pass away? I went and read her scripture this A.M. I know she could hear me too!
I will keep you posted..