Me..."Blase, why are you going out to play in the leaves with your good dress shoes?"
Blase....."Mom, it's because I'm dressed!"
He answered me like duh mom, dress shoes when your dressed..you should know that. Needless to say I laughed, but it doesn't seem quite as funny today. We changed his shoes and made our way to the leaf pile for some autumn fun.
Blase went to bed thanking God for making the leaves, and woke up this morning still talking about them. After seeing the weather report calling for rain all weekend, he asked if I think the neighbors will remember to tarp the leaf pile? He is so funny.
The pictures below are from Blase taking a hot soak in the tub. Doug gave him the shower cap, so when I went up to check on him I thought too cute. This has been a difficult week for our family, but we are thankful for our relationships with God and just how faithful he is. We are thankful for our health, our boys, and just being able to find joy in our trials....Thank you God! Have a blessed weekend.

4 comments:
Great post sis! Hi precious Blazer! Looks like you were having so much fun in the tub! I see you have grammie's shower cap on! You silly goose! I love you so much. Thanks for always taking time to talk to me on the phone. I always love hearing your voice! I know you said it's different now because you lost your bottom teeth. You're right, it is different. You sound like such a big boy now like Zay! I can't wait till I can come visit! Maybe you could take the shortcut and come to my house? Ask Mommy. Call me again soon! Love Aunt Lish
he looks so much like you JESS!! Miss you guys and love you so much. hope to see you this summer.
hey jess! Its katie thomas (johns). Im so glad i found your blog! Your boys are too cute! hope things are going well!
Jess,
Such sweet pics of the boys and I sweet post too. When I read it its as if I'm sitting in your kitchen with a cup of joe! Wish I was!! Love you so much Jess,,it was great to talk to you yesterday. Keep the posts comin and give Doogie and the boys hugs and kisses for me.
A. Jen
Post a Comment