Happy Birthday Pa. We hope your day is wonderful, and wish we were there to celebrate with you. We love you and are blessed to call you dad. I am so very thankful for you, and I look forward to our morning chats. Although we miss you terribly, I am thankful to God for where you are. Not only are you a good dad, but the world's most adored Papa. Our children love you, and think you are the best. Thank you for being such a hard worker and faithful father.....I love you, and miss you more than you will know. Sorry the pictures are old, but I have been sick. There is one new one of Harrison in the leaves. P.S. Your package is in the mail.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday to our precious Dad! I love you so much Dad and am so grateful the lord brought you to VA Beach! It's so wonderful being able to spend time with you and I so enjoy our special little chats throughout the day. You always make me laugh my butt off!! "that ain't right!" Dad, you are so special to us! Growing up with you as our Dad was such a priveledge and a blast too! The Grandkids think the world of you. I'm so grateful too for the friendship you have been able to develop with Jay too! He thinks you are GREAT! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment