Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Boys

My Boys love being outside. Getting theeir pictures taken....not so much. Blase does better than Harrison, if he can do what he wants for the pose. I guess he gets that from me! These are just a couple that didn't made the Christmas card this year. Notice how deep the snow is? I hope it doesn't last through March! Bring your boots Lish......only 2 weeks from today!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can taste the coffee now, because the taste does change when us sisters, and mom drink it together! Aunt Jane too if she comes, Mom said she might. I can't wait.





2 comments:

Jane said...

Girl i'm there, and cannot wait! I love you so much, and het check out my FB the boys have made it to my profile pic!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis! I know I'm so excited to have our first cup of coffee together! I can taste it now! Only 13 days! The countdown is officially on. I can't wait to be with my precious mummy and sissys and all the kiddos too! :) I don't think Isaiah or I own a pair of boots. Mom is always good about having extras though! OHHH I can't wait to give you the biggest hug ever. This is only our 2nd christmas together in over 7 years. Can you believe it?! Well, thanks for all the pics and see ya'll soon!