Tuesday, June 16, 2009
BANZAI!
The kids got a surprise for summer...called a Banzai. They did not know anything about it and were thrilled! We got a great deal on it and it is easy to set up and take down,,,,,good for Doug and his yard! We have decided to use it only on super hot days and special occasions! It is still up because today it is supposed to be 88 degrees. Harrison likes it best I think, because his lips turn blue and he still rides it. All 3 boys enjoy it. We are all doing well. I am working 2 days a week at the gym...which I love and Doug is busy at the golf course. Love to you all and have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so awesome!!!!
Jess this is AWESOME!!!! Your kids are going to have a blast this summer! Georgia would be so jealous :)
Post a Comment