Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Last Day of Kindergarten!
Today is the last of Kindergarten for Blase! Where have the last 6 years gone? I am forever saying that. I am so happy he will be home now and we have many plans for summer vacation. I am looking froward to spending time with my boys. I got his last report card yesterday and his teacher informed me he likes academic work best..hard to believe? NO! Doug and I are just not sure where he inherited that. I am so proud of him and thankful for him. His joy for life is contagious. He really liked school and has made many friends. Two of his best friends go to the same church as us. We are celebrating today, and Blase wants to go to Big Boy and have a bonfire. Doug loves doing this with him. We sit outside and have s'mores...I just wish it was warmer. Thank you God for blessing us with two healthy boys and for a good school year. Please keep Halle in your prayers if you are reading this, she is having her tonsils and adenoids out tomorrow. Also for the doctors, as well as Eir and Jason. So thankful mom is able to go and help with Cohen...thank you Jon. Love you all, enjoy your children and happy summer vacation to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment