Saturday, May 23, 2009
Happy Birthday Harrison!
Once again I have probably blogged too many pictures, but I don't care. We had a great day with Harrison. I can't believe he is 2! He is tender hearted boy who loves SPORTS! He loves basketball, baseball and football. He only wanted a bike for his birthday, he sits on them frequently at Wallmart. Although his little stubby legs are too short to pedal he loves to sit on them anyway. Well Doug and I found him the perfect 10 inch bike on clearance at Target. It is babyish, but he is my baby boy. Today when he woke up to decorations he kept saying...WOW! Doug said happy birthday to him and Harrison replied,"BIKE?" He finally got his bike and a basketball hoop. The darn bike is still too big, so Doug will add some pedal extensions. Poor little guy is gonna be as tall as me 5"1 I feel so bad for him! God has blessed me with two beautiful, completely opposite boys. Happy Birthday Harrison you are so sweet and precious to all who know you. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment