Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Birthday!
















We had a birthday party last weekend for Blase and Harry. It was just family a a couple of friends. We had a great time. I was on crutches because on Friday night the base of an umbrella (for my umbrella table) fell on the top of my foot. I have a fracture and have been limping for a week. I still cannot get tennis shoes on. My point is that Doug, mom, Lisha, Eir and Jason did all the work! Thank you! So we all went to church and then scrambled to put up just a few decorations. Our boys are so blessed, and we were so thankful for everyone that came. A highlight for Blase and Harrison was Mitch and David coming! Thanks Grandpa Tractor! The sun was shining and it was a warm! Today is 45 degrees! Anyway so Blase turned 6 yesterday and he is such a great boy. He has a tender heart and gentle spirit. I am so thankful for Blase. The Lord has blessed me with two healthy boys. Thanks Dad and Grandma Tacia for the cards! We love you all.








































































































1 comment:

Care said...

these are great pics Jess!!! Looks like evryone had a great time!!!! love ya!!