Happpy Birhday Jason!
I am so thankful for you! You are a blessing to us. Thank you for being a good friend, brother in law, uncle, husband to Eir, and dad! I have watched you change and grow in the blink of an eye! I always knew one day it would just click and you would be on fire! Watching you read, going to church faithfully and driving here to go to church with us is so provoking. It is so awesome to look down the row at church, and see you and Eir! I love all our chats and how you want to read all that you can get your hands on. I am so encouraged by your childlike faith! It is just like a dream that we were talking about Preaching the Gospel to yourself everyday and what that means! We were having biblical fellowship...how awesome is that?! I am inspired, and so thankful for God's goodness, and favor on us! I love you dear brother. Thank you for putting God first, taking care of your wife, and children and being a Spiritual leader! Have a great day......We Love You!

1 comment:
I will make a comment!I love you. You are so great. Talk about a true conversion...Awesome! Hope your day was fantastic. Happy Birthday Jason.
Post a Comment