Holy cow, you can tell they are brothers:) I keep saying it would be WAY cheaper in the long run for us if I just went to cosmotology school, instead of shelling out all that cash for my fellas' haircuts:)
Oh my! Two of the cutest little guys in the whole wide world!! Mag, Mel, U. Joe and I are just standing here adoring them! Great job on the buzz girl. Keep the pics coming, so fun to see your boys Jess. Great to talk to you today. Wish you were here..my girls are slow dancing (as a couple) practicing for their someday weddings! Much love, A.Jen
5 comments:
He looks so cute, both the boys do!!! You did a great job, w/the buzzin!! ttfn
Love ya, care
Holy cow, you can tell they are brothers:) I keep saying it would be WAY cheaper in the long run for us if I just went to cosmotology school, instead of shelling out all that cash for my fellas' haircuts:)
Hope all is well in TC!
Oh my! Two of the cutest little guys in the whole wide world!! Mag, Mel, U. Joe and I are just standing here adoring them! Great job on the buzz girl. Keep the pics coming, so fun to see your boys Jess.
Great to talk to you today. Wish you were here..my girls are slow dancing (as a couple) practicing for their someday weddings!
Much love,
A.Jen
They look so cute Jess. Harry is adorable and I love the Thomas pj's!! Miss you and hopefuuly see ya at the wedding.
Love, Sara
he looks great!
Post a Comment