




Good Morning Everyone! I love morning...early morning, a hot cup of coffee, my quiet time, and just how thankful I am to have another day of life. I love the sweetness of my husband and boys awakening and tip toeing down the stairs. I love how we are gifted the freshness of a new day. A day with a clean slate. I love snuggling with my boys and watching Blase tell Harrison ,"Good morning budddddd, are you ready to have some fun with big brother today?" For me morning is a time of hope, it feels as if no matter what the day may bring the peace and the quiet of morning, along with God's grace, prepare me for the day. Thank you God for being able to be refreshed! We are trying to eat healthier in our home and it is going great. With the conveniences of fast food and boxed food...don't get me wrong I am not against it .....we just eat too much. We are eating more veggies and fresh fruit, although at this time of year the produce isn't all that great. We are cutting back on our meat and getting used to Boca Burgers which I love! I am hoping this new life style change...not a diet will help to get off those extra pounds I am carrying. I think Doug and I are going to start walking together, and today I am walking at Blase's school for an hour. Some mom's started a walking group in the gym M-F so that will be fun to do. Here are some pictures from our morning......what does your morning look like?

3 comments:
Great post Jess! So glad to hear you are basking in the fresh mercies of God that He promises each day! Wow, the "life-style" change sounds excellent..keep up the good work. Got your message on my blog and saw that you called me..I was at work so I'll try to call you today. Love you and sure hope to be seeing your sweet face soon
A.Jen
your discription of your morning really made me crave a cozy morning routine like that. I usually wake up late..definitly after the kiddos are awake, or they wake me. And then try to read amide the craziness. Thanks for your example. love you and see you soon.
Did you ever get the clothes I gave my mom?
Love, Sara
Post a Comment