
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Virginia Beach
Va Beach March 27th 2008. Doug and I, our boys along with Jason, Erica, Halle Cohen, and Isaiah spent the afternoon at the beach. It was a windy and about 82 degrees. The kids had a blast...the adults did too. After doing a little shopping on the strip we sat in the sun and the kids played in the sand and the water too! Cocoa had so much fun that while running to jump in the water, he fell on his face, and got a bloody nose. Eir was worried ,wondering if it were broken. He kept kicking and screaming acting like he wanted to get down. When she put him down he took off running for the water...bloody nose and all. Let's face it, all of our kids got the TACIA swimming/love of water gene. We have no brown eyed, brown hair beauties ,but they have the love of the beach! I know that makes Papa proud. Thank you daddy! Jason bought tanning oil and it was left in the car, he actually walked back to get it. He is a sun God! It was a wonderful day. The beach is so beautiful! Thank you Doug my love who again took all the pictures.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
You guys look like you had so much fun!!! I am so glad you guys got to go down and see your dad and my mom, I miss them so much!
Jen,
It made my day to see your comment. How are you guys?
I just got a new computer so more pictures will come soon. Your girls are going to have so much fun with them!
I miss them so much too! Come and visit us if you ever get to T.C.
Hey Sis- Waiting for a new post! Love and miss you!
Post a Comment