
Friday, May 2, 2008
Vaught Speed Way
Hello everyone! A new computer slowed me down, but now I am back in business. These are pictures from Virginia, when we all raced go karts. Vaught Motor Sports is the best place to get a go kart from. We had a blast! Thanks J. for all the hard work you did to make our trip fun. We love you! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
My sweet Jess, first please give Blase Douglas a big hug and kiss from A.Jane and U.Dave!!!
Sorry we could not make the party.
These pics are so good!!!
Wow you gt some great shots, wish i could have gone. I was thinking why don't you, mom, and myself, and Theresa if she wants take a road trip this summer, to the speed way?
Oh how fun that would be, and have nothing planned!!!! Think about it...
Hey Crabby Abby!
No Call back? Whats up wit that??
I sure hope u call me or something!
We may try to camp this weekend so maybe near you....
Love you Jess
A.Jane
Sis, please put some new pictues up. You know I can't stand that picture! HA! BLAH! I'm waiting to see pictures of the boys b-day! I miss you all so much! Get to blogging girl! Love you bunches and bunches and bunches and BUNCHES!!
the pics of the wedding brought back really fun memories!!! miss you jess! i love you
nel smith
All right who's comment gt the "BOOT"?
Yolanda, why don't i hear from U??? Please call me...
I miss u soooo Much!
Post a Comment