Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Harrison Howard

Happy 1st Birthday Harrison Howard! We started out the day with his picture on Michigan this Morning. He looked so cute. I keep singing, "Go shorty.....It's yer' birthday....We're gonna paaaty like it's yer birthday!!" One.... wow, how time flies. Harrison is chubby, cuddly, an always hungry, bundle of joy. He is a blessing. He adores Blase and his favorite monkey Oliver..Ollie for short. Ollie was a gift from Grandma and Aunt Sandy. He calls for Da da whan he wakes up, and every time we walk upstairs he looks at me and says,"Night Night?" Harrison is the love of our lives. Enjoy the pictures of Harrison...I have to bake his cake. Hope to blog again soon.




















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dooey! We love you so much! Great pictures Jess! Thanks for the awesome pictures of Dooey! What a living doll! He reminds me of a gerber baby! He is always happy and smiling! What a chubber too! I love all of his new teeth! Can't wait to see you and the kids again! Give Doo a big hug and kiss for me! Love you!

Jane said...

Jess,
I love it!
These are so cute. The tv one is great! Good job on the camera shot. Well have a great weekend and tell all i said hey

Sara said...

Jess,

They are so adorable. I miss you and still really want you guys to come and visit. If we come to Mich in July we will come and see you guys---Love you, Sara

Jenny Lochinski said...

Jess-Isn't it hard to believe our little guys are already 1? Harrison is so cute! Your pictures are great!! Time does fly by, so hang on for the ride! God Bless you all...Love, Jenny