Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Blase


Happy Birthday Blase! 5 years old already...where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday I was anticipating your arrival. The last five years have gone by so fast, but I have been blessed to be home with you and enjoy every part of your life. I remember the days that seemed to be forever...watching the wiggles, walking the mall, chasing you around the yard, changing many diapers. Now our season has changed good bye diapers....Hello t-ball, sleep overs with friends and now kindergarten. I love being your momma. I love your stories, the questions you ask, and the way you love Harrison. I am so thankful for you Blase Douglas. You are precious to me. Thank you for your tender heart and your love for Jesus. I love you poops! Happy 5Th Birthday!


We celebrated Blase and Harrison's birthday together. Blase was 5 on the 8Th and Harrison will be 1 on the 23rd. It was fun. The theme of the party was Sponge Bob, Scooby Doo, and Monster Jam. Only Blase! haha. The decoration were lovely, and seemed to mesh well. We did our first pinata, and of course it was hit. I didn't really want to do one, but that was the one thing Blase wanted. He said, "Mommy, can we pease have a PA Knot Ya?" I gave in simply because I love to hear him call it that. I was however selective on the treats. The kids got lots of crabby patties,chocolates and gummy worms. The cake was picture perfect. Harrison didn't really like the cake as much as I thought he would, but I thought it was delicious. I think I will still bake another cake for him on Friday. I love to celebrate! Doug's birthday is the 30Th so healthy eating is out for me this month. I never really thought about it until now,but how crazy is it that the 3 of them have birthdays in the same month. I think God knew how much I love emeralds!!I would like to thank Nick for capturing all the memories, while we entertained...you are great. I love and miss you all. Hope to see you soon. P.S. I also included a free hand drwing of El Toro Loco, Blase's favoite monster truck. I drew it, so we could play pin the nose ring on El Toro Loco..how did it look Mag?


































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Blaser and Dooey! How times flies. Can't believe Blaser is heading to kindergarden! Now the fun begins! And little Dooey already 1! Oh my doodness! HA! The pictures are great! The camera loves dooey! He is so photogenic.(did I spell that right?) So glad Blase had a party with his school pals. Great memories! And you were right sis, only blaser would have a party with three themes! He is so funny! Miss you so much! Thanks for posting and if you have more pics, get them up! Love you!

Care said...

I love the pics, you guys look so great!!!! Looks like the party was a hit!!! Miss you
Care

Jane said...

Hey Jess,
Just love lookin at the pics!
Sure wish i could have been there!
I'am also so Thankful for Blase Douglas....I will never forget those couple of day's before his arrival, and the decisions You and Doug had to make..
You are very blessed Jess, and Blase can nor will ever be replaced with someone "like him"...
I just adore his tender heart, and love for life..
Har-do,well as i look at this oics i have realized he looks just like pops Gapinski..
See you soon..
A.Jane

The Smith Family said...

Happy B-day to all the Gapinski boys! Thanks for the pics Jess, they are beautiful and it looks like fun was had by all. Love you so much and can't wait to see you in July! Hugs and kisses to all,
A.Jen

The Smith Family said...

Jess,
You did an Awesome Job!!!! Keep up the good work :) I love and miss you so much. I can't wait to see you when we come to MI. Tell Doug and the boys I said hi.
Love you,
Mag