Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our 1st tee ball game!

Our 1st tee ball game! Blase had his first game and we had so much fun and Blase did well. Doug is coaching with our friend/neighbor. We are having a riot. Blase likes it, but not as much as much as soccer and basketball. Right before the game coach Doug gave him a pep talk, and he listened intently. No runs were counted, it was 42 degrees, we all froze, but it was fun.






3 comments:

Jenny Lochinski said...

Brrr! That sounds cold, but it also is quite a memory! Blase is so cute! I bet he loves having Doug "play" with him! You have some great kids, sweetie! I hope I get to see y'all this summer! By the way - it's 85 degrees here today! Love it:)! Take care-love you-Jenny

Billie said...

what fun memories for Doug and Blaze. He's a great dad.

Anonymous said...

Sis, I didn't know you had a new post and just happened to take a peak. I'm sobbing as I write this. I can't believe how big Blaser looks. And to see him listening so intensly to Doug. How precious!! What great memories that can never be erased. Doug is such a great Dad! And you my sister, are a wonderful Mom!! Please give my precious Blaser a hug from me. I wish we lived closer! I love you so much Jess!