Monday, July 14, 2008

Two posts in 1 day...whew!!!!!!

Pictures at the farm are always so beautiful. Mom and Jon thank you so much for having us at your house. We always have such a wonderful time at the farm. I can't even explain how nice it is to have a home away from home, that has enough room for everyone! Thanks to Rachel and G. G. for taking such good care of Harrison. Thanks to everyone for playing with Blase! I think the most fun Blase had was showing Joey his room.....he is still asking when Aunt Jenny will let Joey have a sleep over. Get ready for some bunk bed fun Joey! Next summer maybe. there are some pictures of Harrison hiding in the cupboard. Now that he can walk he is really going places. I made two posts today because I had forgotten to put the picture of Aunt Theresa and Aunt Jenny from the parade on the other post. I loved the picture and think Aunt Theresa looks so good! You do too Aunt Jen....Yer' Hot Girl! I so enjoyed the fellowship and the memories we made together there! I felt like I just wanted time to stop, because everyone is growing up way too fast. Not only do my kids adore you all...their mother does too. I love you all and hope to see you soon!













No comments: