Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Grandma G.'s Birthday Celebration!

We went to Gaylord for Doug's moms birthday, and had such a great time. Blase and Harrison played, while the adults got to visit. We got to spend time with Aunt Sandy, Uncle Jim and Aunt Renee, Aunt Patty, and Grandma. Grandpa Tractor came over too. We had a cook out with great food, and a cake that was so yummy! I really wanted two slices, but decided to practice self control for once. Blase and I had green tongues and their are pictures of them for your enjoyment! Blase loves going to Aunt Sandy's and Grandma's house, because of the dogs, micro machines, and the doggy door. He climbed in and out of that thing all day. Aunt Sandy gave him two new dogs and he had me take a picture of him climbing through the doggy door, with Fred and Dusk posed next to it. Thanks Sandy for always thinking of Blase, he adores you. Laurie, I hope your birthday was good and we love you very much. I pray this year will bring you many blessings! We had such a nice time with you all, I wish we lived in the same town. Much love to you all and Happy Birthday Grandma......We love you!









2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Jess,
I miss you so much! The pictures look great close together ; ) Call us soon.
Love Ya,
Mag

The world of Michigan said...

Jess great job! I know you were trin to get that picture thing start and looks like you did!
I alway's love going to your post.. Hey any new ones with zay? will love to see what the next post brings..