Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Eighteen years ago today.........



Eighteen years ago today, Doug and I started dating...... where does the time go? I can't believe I remembered this date! We are so old!!!! I love you so much and am so thankful for you. God has blessed me with you. It is so neat to see how far we have come. Our first date......18 years ago now married with two beautiful sons! I love you sweet husband, and best friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! 18 years! I remember dad and mom being a little hesitant about you going out with Doug because he was older than you. But it didn't take long for them to fall in love with him just about as much as you did. Not long for your sisters either. I remember hanging out with you and Doug in the basement. You farted by accident and blamed it on me! How embarrasing, but something we still laugh about today! I'm so glad that god brought you and Doug together. you are not only lovers, but are best friends too! Love you both so much!