Monday, August 18, 2008

For PaPa

This was on Friday morning after my run. Blase bikes with me and Harrison rides in the stroller. We did 3.3 miles and were enjoying the coolness of the sprinkler. Blase then got dressed and wanted pictures taken of him on his scooter doing tricks for Pa Pa. We miss you so much dad and think about you all the time. We miss everyone far away..... this summer has been quiet and enjoyable, we have not done any traveling. I am now busy with making wedding programs for the wedding I will be photographing next weekend. I am really excited. Blase is getting ready for school, and Harrison is just busy being Harrison. My love to all of you far away, I miss you more than you know! Enjoy the pictures dad. P.S. Blase says call him when you see this!
























4 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Thanks for the update Jess. Wow, 3 miles..you go girl. The kids look like they are having a great time. Love you and miss you. I will be praying for your photo shoot. Call me .
A.Jen

Sara said...

Jess,
your yard is so beautiful. i wished we could have came to see you guys this summer. hopefully next summer will work out. i miss you and love you. your boys are getting so big. and your running...way to go girl!!

love,
sara

Jane said...

Jess,
You just left and i already miss you. Thanks for staying an extra night! It is so nice to get company, and spend time with the kids.. Even with BLACK feet from the "Otsego county fair..."
You're doing such a great job jess not only on raising your children, but also Loving and serving your Hubby!
You are an example to many.

The Smith Family said...

Jess...I miss you tons!!! Please visit soon?
Love ya,
Mag