
Friday, October 5, 2007
Hair do
Just happened to see this girl in a mag and I wasnt her hair! She is on tv so I got in luck and took a picture of it. Doug likes me better in layers. Does anyone think this is cute? I need a new do like I need a hole in the head! Well I think I am going to do it next. Who watches tv for a hair do? Who takes pictures of a tv screen? If you don't got good hair ya ain't got nuttin!HAHAHAHA

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I love it!!!!!I want to get the cut also!!!! Love all the pics, and the cake you guys made, my kids say gosh mom, howcome you never make cakes with us?!!!SoI guess I'll be makin a cake this weekend!!
love ya jess!!!!
Love it, Love it, Love it! This is what I want too! You know we always have to share the same haircut !:) I think it happens everytime. Now we just have to get Eir on board. I'm sure she will love it too! Thanks for the idea! Miss you so much! Just think, one day I will be your hairdresser!!!! Won't that be GREAT?!
Jess.. Go for it!!!!! It is adorable and makes me want to get mine cut!
Love you and miss you soooooo much,
Mag
Hey, Jess! You know, I saw this haircut just the other day on TV and I thought, Oh my gosh! Kayla's hair is so cute! I wonder if Jess would like it !:)! But you know, if one person gets the cut, we all have to get it! Your boys are so cute! Isn't it fun to watch the older kids with the younger ones? You can just see them blossom! Harrison is getting chubby, too! Personally, I love the chubby ones! They are just so huggable....Take care! Miss you all and love you! P.S. tell pugsly "hi" for me!
Post a Comment