



Today was the annual Halloween walk. We took the boys Blase's dear friend Aiden. My Dad met us and walked us. It was so much fun because we don't get to see my Dad that often, and now that he is moving in a few short months, we are taking every opportunity to spend time with him. He is such a wonderful Dad and so much fun to be with. I am so thankful to be his daughter and friend.
Well, Blase was a bumblebee and Harrison was a duck. Aiden was the black spider man. Our costumes were 18.00 and were very warm. Blase will trick or treat as an Army guy for Halloween....I hope. I guess I don't really care what he is. I ran into a friend from high school that I had not seen in 11 years! She lives here in we are going to get together. Blase was bored 1o minutes into the trick or treating and sat down in the middle of the sidewalk with his bag of candy! He is so funny and I see myself in him so much that it is scary. He would rather eat the 7 pieces of candy he has instead of waking around and getting more. When we were done Dad left, we had pizza and Blase and Aiden colored for probably an hour and a half. When Michelle picked him up we were sad to see him go. God has blessed us with them for friends. Love to you all and have a great weekend!

4 comments:
That is a memorie Blase will always remember...especially since you went with him. They look so cute. I can't believe how big Harry is. Love you and please come visit!!
Looks like a great time Jess, and your dad looks so happy being grandpa! Will Blase have a party at school? Will you take him out to your neighborhood on Wednesday night? Man, it seems like just yesterday my kids were trick or treating on good ole' Park Lane!!
Hope you had a good weekend sweetheart.
Love you soooooo much
Looks like you all had a great time with grandpa. Blase looks so sweet as a bee. Harrison looked so cute as duckie!!! Hopefully we can come and see you soon! Please tell Blase that we hope he feels better soon!!! Love you guys,
Hey Blase it's me Isaiah how is school? How many friends do yiu have? Don you have a big playground? How old are you? You are geting so big. When I come for Chrismas we can Army and we play nin Grammas basment.
PS.cant wat to see you
LOVE ISAIAH
Post a Comment