Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Kim's having a baby

I have no pictures this morning, only words of encouragement to my best friend Kimberly Kay. Today Kim is being induced to have her first baby....a Girl! I remember the excitement and nervousness I had when I went to the hospital to be induced with Blase. Kim, this has been a season of many ups and downs, but I have seen God hold you in his arms. Marriage in December, the loss of your dear brother Ryan in May, and now your first baby! Without hope in God, I don't think a family could make it through. The only answer to all of this is trusting in God's sovereignty. We have to trust in that. Well, today I am not only praying for a speedy delivery,but some much needed peace! One time my sister Erica shared this verse with me and I still repeat it... four years later! Psalm56:3-4When I am afraid I will trust in you. In God whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. Today Kim begins a new season...the season of motherhood. In a short time you and Chris will experience loving a sweet little face, more than anything in the world! There is nothing like what you will feel. There is no words to describe being a parent. I love you dear Kim and we are all praying for you and baby girl Hasty!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hey jessie jeanne,
when you goin to post again?
I've been praying for Kim, and sure she is doing well, you have filled me in ha-ha..
New babies what a joy!!!
Get on the ball, and maybe i'll see you to-nite!!!
A.Fran