
Monday, January 7, 2008
Amazing Grace
Hello everyone! Finally a new post. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. We enjoyed the holidays very much and I was ecstatic to get a pair of tall Ugg boots! I love them and wear them all the time....thank you MeMe and Don. I now need a mini skirt to go with them and a new set of legs heehee. Now I am getting ready to say Good bye to my dad and Beth. They are leaving next Thursday for Virginia Beach. Although I am very excited for them and Alicia, we will miss them terribly. I now have one more reason to get to a place that feels like home. I am so happy for them. We are having a Major Thunderstorm right now. A thunderstorm in January, in northern Michigan is not very common. All of our 5 feet of snow has depleted for the second time this winter! Mom, if you are reading this you will be happy. I took this picture of my boys this morning for you. We miss you and Jon and hope you are having a great time. Duchess is good and misses you too. I love you all and miss you so much! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Hey Sis! FINALLY a new post! Where are the Christmas pics? (hee! hee!) The boys are getting so big! Little Harry-Do is just TOO CUTE! And my BLAZER BOY TOO! Miss you so much and can't wait to have you come visit me! Hopefully only a few more months. Sorry I'm being selfish, but am counting down the days until Dad and Miss Beth get here. God is so GOOD! Who would have ever thought?! Much fun is to be had with Pa!! Isaiah is so excited to say the least. You still have Mom and Eir, so don't be too jelous :) But we not only have good weather, but an awesome church. I can't wait until the Sunday PA and Beth come to church. Somebody better be ready to catch my fall. SO believe the Lord has much in store for Dad and Beth here. Anyway, sure do miss not talking to Mom as much. What would we do without that STINKER!! Their having a great time though. Well, I'm sure I will talk to you tonight, but if not much much love is sent to you my precious sissy!
Hey Jess, I had to do a double take and look at Blase agin, he looks older, I haven't seen him in a while, so cute though!! And Harrison, what a little cutie pie!! Hopefully we can see each other soon!! Love you!!
I was laughing so hard about your new mini and legs comment. I told Brian, he laughed and said it sounded just like you. Your so silly girl. I miss you and I am looking forward to a trip up there this summer. love you.
My Sweet jess,
Wow how i miss you and the kiddos and doogie...
Hey can we camp at your house this weekend? I need some type of fellowship, and family!!!!!!
I miss everyone so much..
Hey the mini would be great as it would fit you like a regular skirt, with those short legs!!!
just kiddin, you look beautiful, and if we come i'll bring my UGGS!!!
As for Lish, I didnt know you were still around? I thought maybe you left the country? havent heard hide nor hair from you girl... Remember you told me if i write you , you would write back? oh maybe you didnt get it.... Ya know kinda like Clay's letters...
Call me
Love you all
A.Fran
JESS,
THE BOYS ARE SO CUTE. HOW FUN TO HAVE SOME NEW BOOTS. MISS YOU AND PLEASE PLEASE COME VISIT SOON. LOVE YOU, SARA
Post a Comment