Monday, January 14, 2008

These boots are made for walkin!


I just wanted to show off my new uggs. I took the picture myself as you could probably tell. I wanted the picture of my dad and (I to be side by side because we look so much alike when we or I mean I pout! The pictures of Blase and Harrison are from tonights dinner... A Happy Dinner! Blase ate all his food without grumbling and complaining, which does not happen too often. Things are looking up at our house! And well Harrison, he is just happy to eat ANYTHING...Thank God! I love and miss you all more than you will ever know.



















6 comments:

Care said...

You go girl!!! Love the boots!!! Blase and Harrison look so cute, I just can't get over how much older Blase looks!!! So cute!!
Love ya!!!ttfn

The Smith Family said...

Great boots Jess, and so glad to hear you had a successful family dinner..that took many years for us at the smith house....now I'm lucky to get everybody home at the same time to sit down to dinner! Home on lunch right now so I better scoot..I did call you last night and left a message. Call me when you can.
Love you sweetheart,
A. Jen

Billie said...

Love the boots Jess.....and you too.

The Smith Family said...

Hey jess it's Mag,
Just wanted to tell you I miss and love you! Please come and visit soon.
Maggie

Sonja said...

Cute boots Jess...but I have to say your boys are sooOOooo cute. I hope all is well with you, I'll be visiting again:)

Anonymous said...

Jess,

Did you get the clothes from my mom?

Love, Sara