Sunday, January 13, 2008

Week in review.....

Snow man making weather is what we had today. Big huge fluffy flakes of snow!
Blase and I decided to build, not just a snowman, but a snow family! After taking pictures, Doug helped us. The snow was heavy and hard to lift.










How do we look? left to right..Harrison, Blase, Jess and Doug. Duchess our newest member is in the front.







Saying Goodbye to dad and Beth. Dad and Beth I love you both dearly and pray God will bless you as you move to Va beach. You will be missed, but we are so thankful that you get to go. Dad, thanks for always calling and being a wonderful father and pa pa to my boys. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you and Beth. He has done awesome things for our family and this move is so exciting. Love you and miss you already!














Picture perfect snow and that is exactly what it is!








Blase and Dad laughing at Harrison.












Beth bowling. We had a challenge on the Wii and Blase smoked everyone! He has yet to be beat and has a high score of 266. He has a record of 6 strikes in a row. Beth and Dad now want a Wii, or are hoping Isaiah gets one.







Blase the Magician. He got a Magic Hat for Christmas with 8 tricks in it. He doesn't do the tricks right, but when he does he is tickled!














Harrison just like the hat!









Harrison bending over and eating his toes. His head looks a little flat, but I hope it's only because his hair is so thin.......aagghhhhh!
















Dad and Harrison














Thursday night Doug stayed with the boys while I went out with a friend. When I got home he had made a special dinner for me with candles and everything. He ripped a paper towel napkin into the shape of a heart. We ate, chatted and watched t.v. It was so nice. Doug I adore and love you so much! I am so thankful for you and all the little things you do. Thank you for always bringing me surprises. He also brought me home the Magic Bullet for no reason. I love it and it works awesome.





5 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Great Post Jess! I am so glad things are going well for you. I know you will miss your dad and Beth, but we are so excited to see them and have them here. I love you sweetheart, and will talk to you soon. Keep digging in there girl... God will be faithful to meet you.
All my love,
A. Jen

Care said...

Love it Jess, nice pics!!! Looks like you guys had a nice time w/your dad and Beth, and building your family out of snow!!! And how nice it was to see that Doug did something for you that was so thoughtful!! You are a lucky girl!! I miss ya Jess, hopefully I can get over that way soon!! Love you so much, my dear sweet friend!!!

Jane said...

Hey Jess
Thanks for such a great weekend, and man wish we would have snapped some shots of me, bowling!!!
My back still feels it as i take more Advil...
It was so good to be encouraged as well as encourage you... We don't have VB or Ga, but maybe someday hey?
I love you and great post!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, you look wonderful. the boys are so cute. i hope you like the books aunt cath sent..they are great! love you and miss you so much.

sara

Billie said...

Your so sweet Doug! I am thankful that you are Jess' husband. You two are great! love and miss you all and hope to see you this summer.