Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to Grandpa Tractor, even though this is late. We love you very much and hope your day was wonderful. Thank you for letting us use your snowmobile, Blase loves it and rode it for the first time yesterday. He thinks it is so cool to have a snowmobile to ride next to Dad's four wheeler. We love you and hope to see you soon.
Daddy getting ready to teach Blase how to ride the snowmobile.




Blase loves riding the snowmobile! He was riding one handed and waving to me and Grammy the whole time. He kept chasing me in the driveway, and was trying yo run me over! It was a good laugh.



He thinks he is LIGHTENING MCQUEEN on a snowmobile. He said,"Mom, could you blog this with some Cars songs?" He is a stitch.








Blase has been card making for all his friends in the neighborhood, and has been wanting to deliver them. So Doug was brave and trusted Blase to ride the snowmobile while he rode the four wheeler. Blase thought that was Awesome. Doug, thank you for being such a great Dad! You are always spending time with the boys and doing fun things. Thank you for taking Blase outside even when you don't feel good. God has blessed us with the greatest Father/ Husband ever! You are the GREATEST and we love you.





Now Grammy came over yesterday to help us because Doug and I have been sick with a cold and like flu bug since Thursday. Coughing, aching, fever stuffy head, runny/stuffy nose.....etc.. I am just starting to feel like my old self, and Doug is still sick. Harrison now has the cough, but it doesn't seem to be too bad. All that leads us to my HEALTHY COWBOY HAT, PIRATE PAJAMA, CARS SLIPPER wearing Blase! He got dressed in his best outfit to bowl with Grammy. I am so thankful that Blase has not been sick...that is a blessing. He is at school today and is glad we are sick so he can spend time with Grammy. She slept on the bunk beds with him and he thinks that is great! Thank you mom for serving us this week. Thank you Pa Jon for letting her come. To everyone in Va Beach and Georgia your children would love the snow and the activities! Our neighbors made an ice rink so hopefully we can use that soon. I love you all and miss you.








































4 comments:

Jane said...

I LOVE THIS JESS!!!!!
THE OUT-FIT ROCKS.. OH HOW ID LOVE TO GET MY GRANDKIDS A LITTLE SLED!! THEY DON'T MAKE THEM LIKE THEY USE TO.... I WOULD NEED TO KEEP IT HERE, AS I KNOW THEY COULD NOT RIDE IT THERE.. CAN'T YOU JUST PICTURE ALL THE BOY'S ON ONE?? ESP. BENNERS..

Sonja said...

So my kiddos keep making go to your blog so they can hear "the McQueen song" and they think Blase looks like the coolest cat ever:)

I saw your comment on Care's blog, my blog isn't by invite or anything, it just doesn't allow anonymous comments...you just have to sign in (I set up a gmail account and it makes it a lot easier) If you still have problems, get my email from Care bear.

Billie said...

I am so jealous that my kids don't get to ride a snowmobile! It reminds me of all of us as kids. I am looking forward to seeing you all this summer. We are coming for two weeks. yippy. love you

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis, sorry I haven't written, it's just that we talk so much there is not a whole lot to say. I always get first look at your pics and we always seem to be on the phone while I'm scrolling through them. Sure do miss you and just want you to know how much I love and appreciate you! You are truly living your life for the gospel! It is so neat to see where God has brought you. Always remeber that even in the tough times in life God is using it for his glory and teaching you something. I pray for you daily and remember to just be content. God has a purpose for you right where you are! I love and miss you more that you will ever know! Can you come over for a fresh cup? :) I will be waiting! You better come to VA soon. I need a sista fix! Talk to you soon! Lots and Lots of LOVE,HUGS, AND PRAYERS!