Sunday, June 1, 2008

Back Yard Fun.

Blase and Harrison played in the yard and pool today. Harrison had fun splashing around. I put warm water in it, and he had a ball. Blase found a tree frog, and put him in his bug container. The frogs name is Rubber. He is on my kitchen counter as I write this. Blase has been taking him everywhere. I hope Rubber likes his new home. I think summer is finally here....I hope. The boys are ready to go back out, so I will blog more later.



































7 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Too Cute Jess! I miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you in July.
Love you,
Mag

Anonymous said...

Sis, What GREAT pictures!! Looks like the boys had a ball!Especially Dooey! The boys are getting so big and are both so adorable. Sure do miss you guys. Can't wait till we are all together again! Love and miss you more than you will ever know!

Care said...

Love the pics Jess!! Looks like some fun was had by the Gapinski boyz today!!! Love you!!

Sara said...

Jess, those pics make me miss you so much. You are such a good mom. Laying down your life for you cuties is glorifying God much more than you know. I miss you. Hopefully we will come in July and the kids can all play together. Love, Sara

Jenny Lochinski said...

Jess-your boys look like they are havin' a ball! How cute! Care said that Harrison is saying "night,night"...and so it begins....Josh is currently speaking German, or it might be Danish...we are not really sure :) Love ya...hope to see you this summer!

Sara said...

Jess,

I have three pairs of baby gap jeans size 18-24 months. Do you want Aaron to bring them to my moms on Saturday and you can have them? NO big deal if you don't want them I will just sell them in my garage sale! love you and miss you---Sara

Jane said...

Jess, I was heading to your mudders next weekend but i miss the kids so much, maybe i'll change locations!
Well if you don't mind.
Would'nt it be so much fun to have all the cousins together this summer?
We need to pray-pray-pray....
Will be in touch
Love you A.Jane
Hey Connie is now in lansing so we will have to make a trip down south....
Shes now a country girl...
Really likes it...