Friday, September 7, 2007

First Day of School

Blase and Harrison enjoying an early morning cuddle. Blase also enjoyed a cuddle with his best buddy George. His first day went so well. He was excited. He said goodbye like it was no big deal. The first thing he said when I picked him up was,"Mom, I have homework!" I laughed to myself thinking...just wait. I was blessed he had such a good day. In the picture of his class he is peeking around the girl in the orange shirt.



























4 comments:

Care said...

Hey Jess, You did such a good job, the pics look awesome! Blase and Harrison look so cute, I'm glad Blase had such a good time in school!! Hope you guys have a great weekend, and hope you get that homework done. Love you guys(except you Doug)! Just teasin!
Love, Care

Billie said...

Okay I know it took me a bit to finally get to your blog. I kept messing it up and forgetting the title. Aunt Cath finally set me straight this afternoon. I love it. Thanks for the encouraging words in your earlier post. I love you Jess. I can't believe your losing so much weight. You're looking good. I love your hair too. Blaze and Harrison are dolls. I am so happy you made a blog so I can see them a bit more....and you and Doug too. Keep postin' girl you're doing a great job. Love you and miss you.

Sara said...

So cute Jess! His classroom looks so fun. What a happy boy! Love you,

Sara

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis! I love all the pictures! It looks so good. You need to teach me how to create my blog now that yours is situated.
Blazer....finally going to school. How exciting! I know he has been looking forward to this for weeks! He looked so cute on his first day, and so excited too! Tell him Auntie Lish said she loves his dino shirt and to tell George I said, "Hello!" I love you sis and your blog looks GREAT!