

This is the fifth time in 2 days that I have made this blog page! I had a bad day yesterday and today is starting off the same way. I am so excited to be able to do this, but it is so frustrating. I can never get the page format right and I always have to start over because my computer freezes up before I am able to publish it. So the picture of me is from Saturday and it is the first time since Harrison has been born that I have not been in maternity jeans! My summer of walking is
finally showing some results! The jeans are 9/10's and that is not where I want to be,but I am getting there. Being patient and
diligent. Yesterday was a one of those days where it feels like the world is crashing in around you. I was so distraught feeling, that I slipped in something at Sam's Club and fell down on my knees, soda spilling all over my head and face. My knees hurt so bad, but my pride hurt worse! After recovering from the fall and realizing how silly I probably looked I was able to laugh. I was reminded yesterday of how thankful I am for a Savior, who gently reminds me of my need for him. I was reminded of how quickly seasons of life change, and how when you are in the midst of a season ...crying babies, constant correction,being pulled in every which way in the blink of an eye it is over. I am looking at my 4 year who is growing up so fast and is turning out to be just like me...YIKES! He has a wonderful sense of humor and always can ask a question,or say something that brings a smile to my face. Blase is starting preschool on Thursday and I never thought this time would come. Now he will be in school Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-2:45. Harrison is getting big too. I think he is
finally coming out of the colic stage . He giggles every time I change his shirt because his chubby belly is being tickled.

His smiles and cooing make my heart melt. I am blessed with a husband who I am totally in love with and is my very best friend. In a world full of divorces I am blessed to be able to have this. I had to stop briefly because Blase put a piece of
carpet in Harrison's mouth. At first he didn't want to tell me what he did, but he realized it was important for him to tell. I was freaked and kept sweeping out Harrison's mouth! When I thought he must have swallowed it, I decided to check again and there was a good choking size piece of CARPET in there. After Blase had some correction he assured me he would let me feed Harrison the carpet next time! Something serious happened but at that time I was thankful to be able to calm down and laugh........to myself. God is so faithful in showing me how to enjoy life right where I am. It's not about my new blog, cleaning my house, or how I feel on a particular day, but enjoying my children and training them in the way they should go. I am blessed to be a wife and mother and I know there is no place else I'd rather be.

The kids getting ice cream!Blase quickly informed Liz and
Alex the
importance of getting a spider man ice cream. The spider man has gumball eyes so it's like getting 2 treats in one! Blase is all about treats and has an ear for the jingles of the ice cream truck.
Elizabeth Jeanne and Harrison.
3 comments:
Hey this is Un-titled!!!!
You need to title it, "Jeans Anyone?" Or something like that.
Can you tell i will probabale never have a blog?
I'am glad to hear your doing better, and so excited about Harrison!!
I know how a colice baby can be, and you have done well!!
I love you Jess, and can't wait to see you soon!
A.Jane
Jess,
Your post is very encouraging. Reminding us to enjoy the beautiful blessings God has given us right in front of our eyes and not to look elsewhere to find what makes us happy. (or...what we think will make us happy!) Miss you and hope you have a great week.
Love,
Sara
Jessie-Jeanne,
Thought forsure you would put some pics of Blases first day of school.
Was it hard to leave him?
I tryed calling you but no answer..
I believe i left you a message, for another big order!!!
Post a Comment