Sis, So glad you were able to share in some special "alone time" with blazer! Tell him Auntie Lish said "I love the silly face,you monkey! and also,...WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!" I love you Sis and am so glad that Billie & Sar were able to give you some helpful tips. I will continue to pray for you daily! Much Love!
Sis, So glad you were able to share in some special "alone time" with blazer! Tell him Auntie Lish said "I love the silly face,you monkey! and also,...WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!" I love you Sis and am so glad that Billie & Sar were able to give you some helpful tips. I will continue to pray for you daily! Much Love!
Great job. Harrison and Blaze look so cute and I love the color of his room. Very cute!!
Please call with any questions. As you know nothing is unique under the sun. What happens to one...happens to others as well and we would love to help in any way!!
Love you Jess and grateful for you and Doug and the boys!!
Jess, Just loving this, the pics are awesome, hug those boys for us and tell Blase he looks like a cute clown on that one (:. Harrison is just adorable with that winning smile. Keep them coming.
6 comments:
Jess,
You have done a great Job!!!!
Harrison looks sooooo peaceful!!
I love you and get those monkey's on!!
Sis,
So glad you were able to share in some special "alone time" with blazer! Tell him Auntie Lish said "I love the silly face,you monkey! and also,...WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!" I love you Sis and am so glad that Billie & Sar were able to give you some helpful tips. I will continue to pray for you daily! Much Love!
Sis,
So glad you were able to share in some special "alone time" with blazer! Tell him Auntie Lish said "I love the silly face,you monkey! and also,...WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!" I love you Sis and am so glad that Billie & Sar were able to give you some helpful tips. I will continue to pray for you daily! Much Love!
Jess,
Great job. Harrison and Blaze look so cute and I love the color of his room. Very cute!!
Please call with any questions. As you know nothing is unique under the sun. What happens to one...happens to others as well and we would love to help in any way!!
Love you Jess and grateful for you and Doug and the boys!!
Opps! I'm not sure how my comment showed up twice. Sorry about that! Let me know how I can fix it. I love you!
Jess,
Just loving this, the pics are awesome, hug those boys for us and tell Blase he looks like a cute clown on that one (:. Harrison is just adorable with that winning smile. Keep them coming.
Love you all, Marion
Post a Comment