Friday, September 14, 2007

Thank You Aunt Sylvia

I received a package today from my Aunt Sylvia which was a great surprise! She sent some clothing for Harrison and a special gift for me too. I was tickled to get a package from her. It made my day. Aunt Sylvia, thank you for blessing my family and especially me. Your letter made me cry. I wish we lived closer, but for now we'll communicate through this. I love you Aunt Syl and will keep you and your family in my prayers.

I tried to take a picture of my new business card,but it didn't turn out. For those of you who don't already know I started a photography business...card making too. It is called J.Gap Originals. Great name huh? Hopefully I will get some business. I really enjoy making people happy with cards. Just like my grammy Marion. I will never be as good,or dedicated as she is, but I will try. My slogan is,"Take a moment and capture the memory. " I also have on the back,"using your individuality to customize a photo/card perfect for you. I am really excited about this new venture. Harrison is getting so chubby! I can't believe how much he eats. Blase was never a big eater, and he always stayed thin. Blase had his first full week of school and loved it...THANK YOU GOD! I enjoyed my time with Harrison too. Doug is still busy with the golf course, getting ready to wrap up his 8th season at Interlochen Golf Club...where does the time go? I am so ready for winter and some more time with Doug. I think he is ready too. This is the first year I am actually ready for snow. Well I should go for now it's getting late and I am ready for bed. Love to you all and thanks for reading.








































































































5 comments:

Jenny Lochinski said...

Jess, O my gosh-Harrison is so cute and he is getting chubby! Although, I have to say I believe Joshua has him beat! Talk about chubb-o! Congrats on your business venture! I know you will do a super job! Love ya!

Jane said...

Hey Jess,
Harrison is continuing to get bigger!!!
What a difference from at the hospital!! To think back at that time, and how fearful i could have become.. We serve a sovereign God hey?
I love you Jess.. Leslie said she sure enjoyed hanging out with you at the open house!!

Anonymous said...

Three words....OH MY GOSH! Harry-Do is getting so big! I just can't believe it! He is just so georgeous and starting to loose his infant look. Seeing these pictures brings tears to my eyes. I miss you and the kids HORRIBLY! Counting down the days until Christmas when we will all be together again! I love our time together SO MUCH and wish it could be more often. Keep on posting girl! I don't feel so far away knowing I can see new pics everday. It's awesome! You are doing such a great job! I love and miss you so much my wonderful big sissy! You are the greatest, and so very talented too! Talk to you soon.

Billie said...

Could you send me a card. They look really cute. I will give you some business. I love you Jess and I am so happy you are bloggin'. Blaze is looking so much older. Love you

The Dowling Clan said...

JESS!! Girl, I didn't know you had a blog! How are you? I cannot beleive how big the kiddos are! When are you coming out to visit? I love you!
Katie