Thursday, September 20, 2007

New Do




















So today I got my hair done....highlights and all. Not very often do I get to do that anymore. I usually use a box. It felt great and Harrison slept the whole time. Jenny Sides came and that was so fun to see her. She has all her hair cut off and it looks great. I can not figure out how to set this thing up so I can put words by the right pictures. HELP! This has been a long week. Harrison has a cold or something goin on and Blase and my allergies are off the charts. The weather has been beautiful though. Blase and I saw a rainbow yesterday morning and he was so excited. He likes to hear the story of Noah and God's promise. Doug, my great love brought me flowers for no reason...I don't deserve them and he is precious.

5 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Love the hair girl! Sounds like you are looking for (and seeing) the rays of God's goodness in the midst of the mundane....keep up the good work! Love you so much Jess....so proud of the wonderful godly woman you have become. Much love,
A. Jenn

Billie said...

Your hair looks great! I have been wanting to get mine cut too, but Brian says I no 'cause I will cry. hee hee. We will see. love you

Sara said...

Great do Jess! You look wonderful. Your yard is AMAZING! Aaron would be so jelous!!

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it! You look amazing! The highlights are perfect! It gives the cut dimension. Now I want mine like yours! :) You always look so beautiful Jess! I am so glad that you were able to go and be pampered! You deserve it more than anyone! You are such a great mom and truly desire to raise your boys up in the lord! I admire you for that Jess. Be encouraged that you are growing in the Lord and I can see it! Your attitude has been so joyful, even in the midst of sticky situations that come up. Also, your patience!! Isn't God so good! I miss you so much Jess! Had a hard weekend not being able to be with all of you! I am so grateful to have such wonderful parents and sisters! You guys ROCK! Love you! Talk to you soon!

Jane said...

Hey Jess,
Thanks for putting all the pics of the car!
What a blessing to now have wheel's! You are such an encouragement to me, and i pray maybe someday we can live close by.
I miss the boy's already, but it was so good to get a couple of hours with them. Thanks as well for all your continues prayers lifted up on my behalf!
I love you Jessie Jeanne!!!!
A.Fran