Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy first birthday Cocoa! We are so thankful you sweet boy. You are a beautiful boy and we are so blessed to be able to celebrate with you. You are very special to us and we hope your birthday party was a blast. A great time was had by all. Everyone enjoyed themselves. Dad and Beth had to leave early because they are still sick! Two weeks of sinus/bronchitis...yuck and we are praying for you both. Aunt Jane was excited because she now has wheels! It is a really nice car. I think it is called a Kia Spectra..very nice. Mom and Jon were there with Eunice, she is a true gift from God. She is precious and we adore her. We are so thankful her, and glad her and mom are such good friends. The party was a blast and I hope you all enjoy the pics. Thank you all for commenting on my blog..I miss you all dearly and can't wait to see you.







































































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis, these pictures are GREAT! Sure looks like everyone was having a great time!!:) Wish I was there to celebrate CoCoa's #1 Birthday with you all! He is such a little love! He sure did love his cake too!(along with sissy girl and cassidy) Everyone looks so good! Especially our Eunie Girl! So grateful the lord brought her into all of our lives. She is so precious and such a blessing! I can't believe how big Harry-Do is getting too! Oh my! What a little chubber. OHH!! I could just eat him up! Tell Blazer the little monkey Auntie loves him very much!! And give him a big smooch! Only two and a half more months and I will be there to celebrate Christmas and Dad and Beth's wedding! What fun that will be ya know?! So grateful too, that the Lord brought Beth into Dad and our lives. She's great! Well, time for me to hit the hay, but will be talking to you in the morning! Thank you for blogging! This is so awesome! Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!

Billie said...

Happy Birthday baby CoCoa! I wasn't aware of this nick name. hee hee And Jess--it is about time I see you using that blanket. I know you were pulling it out for the pictures to shut me up....hee hee. Just teasing. The party looks real fun. I love Ma's new car. Miss you guys. Love you.