Sunday, September 2, 2007

Fun with the Cooks,trampoline, Grandpa Tractor, and Meme


How high can the Mother of 2 go?



Daddy and Harrison










Doug jumping to the moon.










A good night was had by all!!!!!!!!!!









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis,
What a great picture of Harry-Do. He is so sweet!! I miss seeing his smiling face. Give him a big smooch from Auntie Lishie.

Anonymous said...

Oh! And I almost forgot. Tell Blazer I love his new haircut! He looks just like Isaiah now!
When is his first day of school? Make sure you take lots of pictures and post them for me to see. And make sure he gives me a call after school to tell me all about his big day! I love you Blazer Boy!

Sara said...

Jess,

Harrison looks so cute. You and Dooogie look cute jumping too!

Love you and so glad your blogging!!

Sara

The Smith Family said...

Jess,
Welcome to blogland girl! What a treat to get to see pics of your little guys and your big guy too. Harry boy is just darling and Blase is getting so big and he really does look alot like Zay. I'm sure he is so excited about starting school tomorrow..please give both of them big hugs and kisses for us okay. Love you,
A. Jenny

Jane said...

Hi Jess,
All look like they had fun!
Tell Balse i think he looks so handsome!
You and Doug sure do good on the tramp!!
I missed hearing from you over the week-end..
A Jane