Saturday, September 8, 2007

Miis you Isaiah and Aunt Lish

We had such a great summer with Isaiah. Thank you for serving me Isaiah and being such a good friend to Blase. He loves spending time with you and making memories. Racing cars, dancing in the rain, eating breakfast outside, playing on the new trampoline and swingset was so much fun for him.
Thank you for serving me by helping with Harrison, he loves you too. Remember to try your best in school and obey your Dad and Mom. Aunt Lish, we love you so much and enjoyed our special time with you. I am so thankful for you my best friend. We can't wait until you and Uncle J. come home for Dad and Beth's wedding. We need some pictures of you Unc! I hope you all enjoy the pictures! We love you and hope your day is great!



























































































2 comments:

Billie said...

It seems like just yesterday Zay was Blaze's age. He is so big now. It looks like you sisters had a fun visit. Maybe next summer all us cousins can get together. That would be so fun. love you Jess. I am glad you changed your blog selection because I wasn't able to get on for a few days. Miss you

Jane said...

You Go Girl!!!!
I love the pics and i know you must have had a good time with your Sis!
Zay too! I love you Jess
A.Jane