
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Today was quite a day! I went to school to have lunch with Blase and that was an experience. I have stayed away for three weeks and he was doing very well. They like parents to volunteer and help out so I thought today would be a great time to start volunteering, I was wrong. He saw me and got extremely goofy! All the rules flew out the window! It was a very HUMBLING experience. By the end of the recess he had me wanting to crawl under a rock! His teacher was so gracious and had a talk with him and I. I left feeling better and thankful for a teacher who is loving and understanding. God blessed us with being able to send him to school and I am so thankful. It is doing a world of good for him and I. Today was a good lesson in pride and I am thankful for little reminders and people in my life to bring me back to truth! Love and Hugs to you all! jess

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
Hey Sis! So glad to pull up your blog and see some new pics of the boys! I didn't know you went to the school. How fun!! I always love going and having lunch with Zay. I'm so glad school is going so well for Blaser! I'm so proud of him! He looks like he's having a great time with all of his friends. He is so proud of his little brother too. You can see it in the pictures! Well, thanks for the new post. I feel so much more a part of the boys lives! Miss you so much and can't wait until Christmas. YEAH! What fun will be had! Talk to you soon! Give Balser and Harry-DO and big hug and kiss from Auntie! xoxoxoxo
Balser??? ooops!!!! That is funny though! Unlike spelling represetative wrong on Zay's posters! What was I thinking?! Guess I need to use a dictionary more often! Love you!:)
love you and your doing a great job with your boys!
Hey Jess! I love all the pics of your boys, they're so cute!
Please visit soon...Love and miss you!
Mag
Thanks for being humble and sharing about your day. Love you and Blaze is looking so old and independent. I really like the one when he is hanging on the bars. love you
Jess, i what cute pics. looks like your family is enjoying life. it's good to be able to 'keep up' by sharing stories and windows into each others lives. it was fun to see Jane on here! love you
Post a Comment